In the process of formaldehyde production, in order to be safer, more efficient, less expensive, and extend the driving cycle. Hydrogen Peroxide Manufacturing Plant summed up a few cautions.
1. Do all the preparatory work before driving, and check the maintenance of water, electricity, steam and equipment;
2. It is necessary to turn off the good raw materials, unqualified methanol does not unload the goods, and avoid direct poisoning of the catalyst;
3. Air filtration should be thorough, change the air filter bag frequently, and regularly check and replace the ternary high-efficiency filter;
4. Circulating water and steam drum water should be treated with reverse osmosis to prevent impurities from entering the catalyst chamber, resulting in increased system resistance;
5. Strictly control the process parameters, adjust the aerobic ratio and the concentration of the ingredients. When the alcohol content is 0.5% and the acid content is 0.006% or less, the oxygen temperature is controlled at about 625 °C;
6. When emergency stop is caused by power failure, it is necessary to change the call and return to the vehicle;
7. If the catalyst is too poisoned or the resistance is too large, 10 kg of catalyst can be extracted per square, and then 6 to 8 kg of new catalyst can be replenished per square;
8. When the ignition is started, the aerobic ratio should be controlled, and the temperature increase should be increased steadily. Do not overheat;
9. Do routine maintenance, routine inspections, and find problems in a timely manner;
To do the above, we usually have a driving cycle of three to four months, and a cycle of 37% formaldehyde consumption is 440 kg.
Our company specializes in providing Formaldehyde Equipment. If you need it, please feel free to contact us.