As a Hydrogen Peroxide Plant, share it with everyone.
Alkaline Hydrogen Peroxide preparation method: quinone-containing air electrode for the production of alkaline hydrogen peroxide. It is characterized in that each pair of electrodes is composed of an anode plate, a plastic mesh, a cationic diaphragm and a quinone-containing air cathode. It is equipped with a distribution chamber for entering fluid and a collection chamber for discharging fluid. There is a throttle hole at the fluid inlet. The multi-element electrode adopts a restricted dipole series connection method, and the plastic soft for the inlet and outlet of the anode circulating alkali water is lengthened. The tube is then connected to the header pipe, and the multi-element electrode group is assembled by the unit electrode plate.
Phosphoric acid neutralization method: It is characterized in that it is prepared from an aqueous sodium peroxide solution with the following steps:
(1) Neutralize the sodium hydroxide solution to pH 8.0-8.7 with phosphoric acid or sodium dihydrogen phosphate to generate an aqueous solution of NaH2PO4 and H2O2.
(2) Cool the Na2HPO4 and H2O2 aqueous solution to +5～-5℃, so that most of the NaH2PO4 is precipitated in the form of NaH2PO4·10H2O hydrate.
(3) Separate the mixture containing NaH2PO4·10H2O hydrate and hydrogen peroxide aqueous solution in a centrifugal separator, so that NaH2PO4·10H2O crystals are separated from the aqueous solution containing a small amount of NaH2PO4 and hydrogen peroxide.
(4) The aqueous solution containing a small amount of NaH2PO4 and hydrogen peroxide is evaporated in an evaporator to obtain steam containing H2O2 and H2O, and the concentrated salt solution of NaH2PO4 containing hydrogen peroxide flows out from the bottom and returns to the neutralization tank.
(5) The vapor containing H2O2 and H2O is subjected to vacuum fractionation in a fractionation tower to obtain about 30% H2O2 product.
Electrolytic sulfuric acid method: electrolyze 60% sulfuric acid to obtain peroxodisulfuric acid, and then hydrolyze to obtain 95% hydrogen peroxide.
2-Ethylanthraquinone method: The main method of industrial scale production is the 2-ethylanthraquinone (EAQ) method. 2-Ethylanthraquinone reacts with hydrogen under the action of a catalyst at a certain temperature and pressure to form 2-ethylhydroanthraquinone, and 2-ethylhydroanthraquinone undergoes an oxidation-reduction reaction with oxygen at a certain temperature and pressure, and 2-ethylhydrogen The reduction of anthraquinone to 2-ethylanthraquinone also generates hydrogen peroxide, which is then extracted to obtain an aqueous hydrogen peroxide solution, and finally purified by heavy aromatic hydrocarbons to obtain a qualified aqueous hydrogen peroxide solution, commonly known as hydrogen peroxide. This process is mostly used to prepare 27.5% of hydrogen peroxide. Hydrogen peroxide, a higher concentration of hydrogen peroxide aqueous solution (such as 35%, 50% hydrogen peroxide) can be obtained by distillation.